About

Ray White Balingup

Contact Us

The Balingup District was first settled in 1859 by Walter Padbury, whose historic homestead Ferndale still stands on the Nannup Road.  Other early homesteads still occupied are Golden Valley and Southampton House.   Balingup was declared a township in 1898 and is now part of the Donnybrook Balingup Shire.
About Us

Our Team

Loading...

Our Brokers